At Riviera Maya Suites, the health of its employees and visitors is important, that is why we follow the health and safety recommendations implemented by the World Health Organization, the Secretariat of Health of the Mexican Republic, and the government of the state of Quintana Roo.
During your visit we ask you to carry out the following health guidelines:
• Wear a mask or face mask when interacting in person.
• Maintain a distance of 2 meters from each other at all times.
• Wash hands frequently with soap and water.
• Frequent use of Antibacterial Gel.
• When coughing or sneezing, cover your face with the angle of the elbow and arm.
• If you have symptoms or discomfort, notify immediately for prompt medical attention or if necessary to manage your modification / Cancellation of reservation.
Condo Hotel Riviera Maya Suites:
• All Riviera Maya Suites staff carry and use safety equipment to avoid coronavirus infections.
• We perform deep cleaning before, during, and after each stay, with quality certificates that help eliminate the SARS-CoV-2 virus and bacteria.
• Common areas are cleaned frequently with certified quality products.
• We limit the number of people in common areas to maintain social distancing.
• Our reception has separating glass between people to serve you with care.
• We suggest that you do your Online Check-in to avoid the use of items such as pens.
Rapid Covid-19 Tests:
Currently, some countries ask travelers to take certified tests to enter the country, below we let you know the options available in the locality:
• At Farmacia del Ahorro: Rapid antigen test with certification. Price $ 350 pesos.
• Home doctor: He will come to your room. Rapid antigen test with certification. Price $ 125 USD
• Government Kiosk: Rapid Antigen Test. Price Free. Outpatient post.
• Medical laboratory: We will indicate the closest one. Price varies by the lab.
• We have an assigned room in case you need isolation due to Coronavirus infection during your stay, at a special rate. We will assist you to receive food and medicine during your quarantine.
• We ask you not to travel or stay if you were in recent exposure (8 days prior) or have symptoms of Covid-19 before your arrival.
For more Information, contact us: inforivieramayasuites.com